EASTER dinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Canuck

Assistant Cook
Hi

I want to bring something for Easter dinner. I don't know what to bring though.

Maybe dessert (I was thinking maybe cupcakes), maybe buns/bread (I made a bread in the shape of a bunny a few years ago but I lost the recipe), maybe some other dessert.
There are not going to be any kids there (as far as I know) but there will be a few pregnant women. Even though it will be adults I still like the idea of brining something cute.
The couple that are having the dinner are out of town so I can't ask them what to bring (but I will when they are back).

Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks
:flowers:

I make breads every year with coloured easter eggs baked into the loaves. This way, its functional -who doesn't love homemade bread with dinner?, and it's festive!

Canuck said:
Hi

I want to bring something for Easter dinner. I don't know what to bring though.

Maybe dessert (I was thinking maybe cupcakes), maybe buns/bread (I made a bread in the shape of a bunny a few years ago but I lost the recipe), maybe some other dessert.
There are not going to be any kids there (as far as I know) but there will be a few pregnant women. Even though it will be adults I still like the idea of brining something cute.
The couple that are having the dinner are out of town so I can't ask them what to bring (but I will when they are back).

Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks
:flowers:

Welcome to DC, Canuck.

When you mentioned the bunny bread, I remembered this site:

Sculptured Bread

Here are some cute egg chicks:

Cute Egg Chicks

Back
Top Bottom