What's for dinner, Monday March 26, 2007?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
i'm producing a meal via jake, when he wakes.
i woke him, & he chose fondue.

luvs , when do you sleep? I am making a sandwigh of ground turkey, and other ingredients stuffed into whole wheat pitas and topped with a tzasiki (sp?) sauce. very delish.

Braised short ribs (I made them yesterday), roasted sweet potaotes, baby bok choy ( I'm addicted to this stuff). Cream puffs with chocolate sauce, whipped cream, blueberries and blackberries.

I am grilling chicken breasts and making Caesar salad with homemade dressing.
Maybe strawberry shortcake for dessert.

Leftover wings and I need to use up my baby romaine and arugula - so I'll make some sort of salad with that. Maybe try a tomato vinaigrette recipe I found on the net.

Tonight it'll be pulled pork sandwiches on deli rolls, creamy coleslaw, seasoned fries (chili powder/paprika/cumin & salt) and pickled jalapenos.

home made pizza with onions, green peppers, ricotta, parmesan and mozzarella cheeses, pizza sauce and leftover sausages from the weekend camp fire weinie roast. Also leftover baked sweet potatoes.

I finally got to eat food today! Left over veggie soup that the boy made yesterday followed by a Pink Lady Apple and a couple grapes. Very very tasty especially after not eating for 10 days!!

egg fried rice, chinese style pork chops and chinese curry sauce.

(No, it`s not a take-away, I`m the one making a mess of it tonight)

I stuffed some chicken breasts w/ shrimp cakes. We'll also have a brown rice spinach mixture.

Mr HB will finish off the leftover potato salad and macaroni salad from this weekend.

DW wants hamburgers, but I'm tired of the same-old same-old, so I think I'll put the cheese in the middle of the burger this time. I can't mess with the seasoning to much as she loves my standard kosher salt, fresh ground pepper, and a dash or two of soy sauce.

Sides will be baked beans and potato chips.:pig:

I put a roast in the crock pot this morning with onions, garlic, red potatoes, & carrots. I'm going to make gravy with some of the liquid from the crock pot & we'll also have yeast rolls with it.

I had extra shredded beef I made for sunday, so we put it on hot buttered kaiser rolls with, lettuce,tomatoes,avocado, onion,bacon and cheese, with your choice of mayo and mustard or bbq sauce. Along with it we had a beefy veggie pasta soup, fresh fruit..
kadesma:)

Back
Top Bottom