Happy Birthday Candelbc!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you, Thank you... You are far too kind!

I got my first Birthday present from my son today! It was great!

Thanks for remembering!

-Brad

21 again. But, then, you aren't too far from that. Hope your day was filled with special people and fun times. Birthdays should always be remembered because they are really your day. Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc. can be celebrated by most everyone. Your birthday is yours.

Happy Birthday Brad, that one special day that is yours alone. Give that sweet baby a hug for me. How is he doing?

kadesma:)

Caleb is doing great, thanks for asking.. Sarah and I are excited because we have now found a way for her to stay home and still retain the income she was making. My hopes were just that.. So she could stay home with Caleb.. So, that's exciting news..

Caleb is now 3 months and is just loving life.. Most all of the issues we had (sleep schedule and gas) have virtually moved on.. Now he's at the stage where every day he learns about something new. Recently it was his hand. He realized that HE had control of that baby! It's so fun having babies that we can't wait to have another..

Thanks again for all of the birthday wishes! You're all wonderful!

-Brad

Happy Birthday Candelbc! Sounds like you received and early b'day present - Caleb. Congratulations! I could watch babies learn all day long. :)

Back
Top Bottom