FIOS Anyone??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mugsy27

Sous Chef
does anyone here have verizon fios for internet? if so, what kinds speeds do u get and what is the price??

are u happy with the service overall?

i have comcast for internet, and have found it very reliable (albeit expensive). $65/month and get 3.5 up and about 2 down the pipe.

I do. I think I have the 4 down 1.5 up or something like that, $35 per month?. I don't download any DVD's anymore so it's fast enough for me. I have a package deal with my phone line. I was going to get the fiosTV, but DirectV is the only company with the MLB rights at this point (I need to watch my Red Sox). So I kept the sattelite but upgraded to HD.

The service is great, we had an ice storm in Feb. that knocked out the fios, but in 2 years that was the only time I lost service.

Check the website for pricing, I think they offer a 15 meg package.

I could never understand Comcast's prices. It's lika a-la-carte. My mother had Comcast just for her TV, she was paying OVER $100 per month! The gave her services she didn't even need or knew how to use. Reminded me of a mechanic ripping off a customer.

Mugsy I have AT&T High Speed Internet and I only pay $14.99. They take it off my telephone bill each month. I like it and don't have any problems.

Back
Top Bottom