New Kitty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Foodfiend

Senior Cook
Hope this works

sumatra-bed.jpg

This is supposed to be a new breed in the TIKA cat organization in a couple of months I think. It's called a Toyger, and he's absolutely adorable! Has a nice price too....$3000.00! Ouch. Think I'll wait a few years.

I just saw the breeder's of these cats on some show last week. They are extremely beautiful. I believe the breeder said they were working on getting the head more tiger-shaped.

That is a beautiful cat but the price is very expensive. Maybe as time goes on the asking price will come down. The markings are great.

I have always loved, and always owned, grey tiger cats that I've rescued from shelters.

The Toygers are ABSOLUTELY magnificent-looking!

Yes, they are trying to breed them so there is a ruff around the face, and so that they look more like a real tiger. I saw a computer-enhanced photo of what the 2010 Toyger would look like, and have alerted all of my family and friends to save up for my birthday that year.

I am kidding but I sure would love to have a cat that looked like that! As long as he had the sweet and affectionate nature that my mutt cats have had!

Lee

Tigger is my favorite Winnie the Pooh character and that cat looks just like him! (Though I am sure that cat doesn't walk on two feet!) I would definately get one but that is WAY WAY to much for an animal. For $3k, that cat better let me ride it to and from work!!!!

Awww! That's such a pretty cat. If the price tag wasn't so outrageous, I'd have to have one.

My sister posted me that picture and I thought he was gorgeous, a little too pricey though. Maybe after the breed's been around a few years the price will drop. I've got 2 cats that I adopted from a co-worker who takes in strays and is now forced to give them away (due to having too many in her home to take care of anymore), and I wouldn't trade them in for anything. One of them is still extremely skittish (sp?) around me when I'm in my hospital uniform, but will allow me to pet her when I'm in my pajamas, and the other one is extremely affectionate; so I'm hoping Midnight (she's pitch black with one little spot of white on her chest) will eventually come around to letting me get close to her like she's allowed my brother to. Piggy is a black and white tuxedo (original name was Penny, but was changed to Piggy because she pigs out on everything! Hey, she answers to it!:LOL: ). These two are my first non-breed cats, I've always had Siamese cats so these were my first divergence (?) into different breeds.

Back
Top Bottom