kleenex? Ketchup-flavored chips?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

QSis

Washing Up
I just saw some Heinz ketchup-flavored potato chips, brand name "Herr". Never heard of them, but wondered if kleenex had ever reviewed them.

I tried a search, but couldnt even find the category where kleenex posts his? her? reviews of snack food. Are they in "Miscellaneous"?

Lee

I know I've seen that thread before but not sure which forum. Try "off topics", or try finding all posts by kleenex, or try a specific forum if she/he was reviewing certain things like appliances.

QSis said:
I tried a search, but couldnt even find the category where kleenex posts his? her? reviews of snack food. Are they in "Miscellaneous"?

Lee

I did a search for "kleenex" and found all his/her chip evaluations under "Off Topic, etc."

You might try sending a PM to kleenex, too.

Ketchup potato chips!

In Canada they've had ketchup potato chips for at least 26 years ....(I was 11 when I went to camp). I always buy them when we are visiting Canada. They taste a bit like barbecue chips but they aren't spicy. I brought some back with me when I lived in AZ. They were not a big hit, my friends thought they tasted like cold McDonald's french fries.

They are magnificent if you like ketchup! My parents used to have property in the Poconos, PA. Herrs is a PA company, so you can get all their obscure flavours in PA.

The chips have a red coating which tastes exactly like ketchup on fries.

Canada has a much greater variety of chips then here, imo. Among the flavors I tried while staying in Vancouver were the ketchup ones, there were tasty. I had great cheddar and horseradish ones too.

Back
Top Bottom