My new favorite chicken recipe!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MattofBostone

Assistant Cook
Hey Everyone!

So the other day I bought the Cuisine at home Weeknight Grilling magazine. I've cooked 4 things so far and they have all been awesome! Tonight I decided to invite my boys over to make some barbecue chicken drumsticks. I also made a panzanella salad that was awesome and some grilled corn on the cob. I loved all of it and it got rave reviews from both me and my trusty testers (aka mooching friends haha!). Here are some pictures and I would highly recommend picking this magazine up!

465668139_1b62eed055_b.jpg

All I can say is that I LOVE grilling. I'm not a great cook inside but once I get a few beers in me, I bloom like a flower!

Thanks for the review on the magazine, Matt. I was already thinking of buying it, and now you've convinced me!

I don't think I've seen that magazine but I will have to look for it. The food looks incredibly good!

Grilling is the best isn't it? I am always much more adventurous on the grill than in the kitchen. Your food looks yummy. Keep at it and you will be grilling breakfast before you know it.

That meal looks awesome. I so miss sweet corn grilled. The corn we get down here in Mexico is much different. It's chewy & not very sweet. I can hardly wait to get to NY & have fresh corn. Could you share the recipe for the salad? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom