New Hungry Member

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Janet is Hungry

Assistant Cook
I just found this site today, and I can see that I am going to lose LOTS of time reading all the recipe posts. I tend to hoard recipes, more than I could EVER make in my lifetime. But I do try out lots of new things, and then I take hundreds of pictures and write about my successes (and flops) on my food blog. I am hoping that this forum will provide lots of inspiration...

Welcome to DC! You sound exactly like a great percentage of us. :) If I cooked 100 meals a day, I'd never get through all my recipes before I croaked!

Welcome aboard Janet.... I love the handle you chose, I feel the same way... hungry all the time!!!

Welcome to DC, Janet. I also collect recipes, & never have the time to make them all. I have gained much knowledge and inspiration from members here. How does that saying go? 'Come Hungry! Leave Happy!'

Mish - I've only been on here a couple of hours but from what I've seen so far, I think that saying should be "Come Hungry, Leave Hungrier!" ;)

welcome. I have been a bit addicted to food blogs lately. I just found them for the first time within the last month. :)
I'm fairly new myself....well maybe I'm not concidered new anymore. It is a great place to share and learn new things.

Nice to meet you Janet! I love to collect recipes as well and have them stored in places I think I have forgotten...

Back
Top Bottom