ISO Eggless Pancakes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Angie, can you tell us why you want eggless pancakes? If you or someone else in your household is having a problem with cholesterol, you could use an egg substitute such as EggBeaters, etc. in your pancake recipe.

Here's a recipe from their site. Hope this helps.

Sorry I dont have a recipe, but maybe you could try using eggbeaters ( an egg substitute). Not sure if you're allergic to eggs or avoiding cholestoral, but if your not allergic you might try using egg whites in your pancake mix. Also you might try using bisquick to make pancakes, though I am not sure if there are dehydrated eggs in the mix, just check the contents label.

Katie E said:
Angie, can you tell us why you want eggless pancakes? If you or someone else in your household is having a problem with cholesterol, you could use an egg substitute such as EggBeaters, etc. in your pancake recipe.

Here's a recipe from their site. Hope this helps.

LOL, it is because I'm lazy and tired! I am out of eggs and want to make pancakes in the morning for my daughter (age 11) and neice (age 9). We had my daughter's birthday party today and now the two girls are sleeping outside in the tent. I'm pooped from the long and busy day and don't want to go to the store!:LOL:

I think I'll probably just go get eggs in the morning or maybe they'll just have cereal.

A number of years ago we had our neighbors, also our best friends, and their families for New Year's Eve.

We had plenty of food and thought the whole thing would be over by two or three in the morning.

When we saw the sun coming up we decided some sort of breakfast was in order (we had not prepared for it).

We scavanged and came up with a pancake mix that had been sent to us as part of a Christmas thingy.

So I made them, pancakes that is. No eggs. And they needed eggs, but no one noticed. Heck, after the mimosas I don't think anyone would have noticed an A-bomb blast.

It was a great party, one to go into the history of parties.

But I suggest no one make eggless pancakes.

Thanks everyone. I'm thinking Frosted Flakes or Fruit Loops will do this morning!

Back
Top Bottom