What do you like on your hot dog?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

*amy*

Washing Up
Mustard and/or ketchup, relish, onions, saurkraut, chili -- or on a stick (corn dogs)? Any wacky combos or combinations you like? Recipes?

Two that are on my list to try are, Mexican hot dogs & dogs topped with diced avocado (will go look up the link & post).

Let's Build a Better Dog.:chef:

spicey brown, ketchup, sliced pickle or Claussen relish, minced onion, diced tomatoes.....or just kraut and mustard.

And they have to be cooked over match light charchoal.

I don't eat a lot of "hot dogs," but I have enjoyed them in several ways. Next time I eat one (or two):ermm: It will be mustard only with french fries stuffed in the bun! :chef:

Uncle Bob said:
I don't eat a lot of "hot dogs," but I have enjoyed them in several ways. Next time I eat one (or two):ermm: It will be mustard only with french fries stuffed in the bun! :chef:

I never thought of that UB. Hmm, maybe I will add french fried/battered onion rings & lotsa ketchup.

Last edited:
ketchup, relish, mustard (frenchs is a must!!), onions, maybe pickles, maybe tomatoes.
I love hotdogs because they remind me of walking into canadian tire which smells like tires. the smell of hotdogs and tires is like a match made in heaven IMO!

mustard, relish, onions and sometimes cheese. Oh and chili too sometimes - which would make it a chili dog "lol". That's about it.

mustard , chili , onions ....

or if i get bored with that just a little mayo .. but only if grilled ...

mustard, relish, chopped onions, chopped tomatoes, celery salt and hot peppers---never, never ketcup.:chef:

Back
Top Bottom