Heart No Longer in A-fib!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Corey123

Washing Up
I received some good news last week!

After an ecogardiogram and an EKG, my cardiologist told me that my heart is no longer in A-fib. No arithmia, fast heartrate or palpitations.

Some of my medicine was recuced to one dosage daily, and I was taken off some of the other medicines that were part of my daily ritual. But I STILL must stay on the rest of them to keep my heart healthy and A-fib-free.:)

I am!

Still have to watch things closely though. And I still have to watch the diabetes, which IS under control. Just have to lose some weight.

Thank you all for your encouragement!!

Supposedly, once a person's heart goes into A-fib, only medicine and a cardiovert can help bring the heart out of danger.

And supposedly, there is no cure once one is diagnosed with the disease. I had to fight with the mail-order prescription service just now, because they weren't going to send the ordrer of mecincine that I just ordered last week for the next 90 days on account I haven't paid them for the last order.

I'm out of work and can't find a job, which means that I can hardly pay the rent, much less the utility bills! I'm having a rough time financial-wise, but I'm trying to remain calm about it. If I get stressed out over it, it could send me back to the hospital again, which I DON'T want to happen!! Thanks again!

lol, corey, i first read this as you were not going to lie anymore, as in being very honest.

i'm glad it's better news. congrats.

Why would I want to lie about my health?

Yeah, I'm going through some pretty rough times right now, but it won't always be that way.

Back
Top Bottom