ThymeandThymeagain

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thymeandthymeagain

Assistant Cook
On the outskirts of London, Ontario, Canada
Hello Everyone,

My name is Patti, I love cooking/eating, gardening, traveling, photography and scrap booking/card making.

I live on the outskirts of London, Ontario, Canada. I am married, have a son and a daughter and am a proud Grandmother to Cole, who will be one year old September 8th. I have two Golden Retrievers, Amber is four years old and Parker is 41/2 months old. I just lost my cat and am looking for the right Kitty for our house. :cat:

I am trying to keep this short and simple, so I will end my "Profile" as is. ;)

Hi, Patti. Welcome to DC. You are among friends here. Animal lovers, too. Just observe many of the furry faces on our avatars. The one in my avatar is Ashley. He's one of my feline babies. You will have fun here with food and all sorts of other subjects. We're glad you've found us.

Thanks Katie,

I am looking forward to 'meeting' some new friends with common interests.
I have a niece named Katy who is also a chef, her sister is a chef and my son is a chef as well. Never too many cooks in our kitchens. :) Two of my brothers and myself are also adventuresome cooks.

Welcome aboard the list of our members grow every day and from all parts of the world any questions you have some one some where will have just the right answer so jump in and enjoy

Welcome to the site. I hope you like it as much as I do!

P.S- I love your screen name! :)

Hello, nice to meet you! This site is great, I think you'll enjoy it. I've found so much useful info and people are very quick to reply and help out.

And hope you find your new kitty soon :cat: I've been thinking of looking for 1 myself. Need a kitty that will be able to hold it's own against my dog lol. She loves cats, but in that "I'm gonna hug him, and squeeze him, and call him George" kinda way. :doh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom