Halloween Costume

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lyndalou

Head Chef
My DH and I are invited to a costume party again this year, and I am going to go as a Christmas Tree, but need some help with his costume. I'm thinking of Frosty the Snowman, but can't figure out what to dress him in. I'll have the top hat, corn cob pipe, and do something about a button nose,etc.; but need suggestions about what he should wear for clothing, as well as how to do his eyes. Or can someone come up with a better idea?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Cute! Maybe dress him in all white sweats and stuff a pillow in his belly. A tedious job would be to glue cotton balls on him! Or dress him as a star to top your tree. What cute ideas you have!

well since you want the Christmas theme but is Hallow`en, how about Santa CLAWS :)

just like a regular Santa with Freddy Kruger gloves on :)

He could be a tree-top angel. Or he could be a tree ornament. You can make him a foil hat (to look like the little metal piece that caps off the opening of the ornament) and he can have a big "hook" coming out of the top of it.

:)Barbara

My DH and I are invited to a costume party again this year, and I am going to go as a Christmas Tree, but need some help with his costume. I'm thinking of Frosty the Snowman, but can't figure out what to dress him in. I'll have the top hat, corn cob pipe, and do something about a button nose,etc.; but need suggestions about what he should wear for clothing, as well as how to do his eyes. Or can someone come up with a better idea?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Get clear plastic bags, and tie them off in three sections around his body. Fill each section with either white balloons, cotton batting, white paper....but anything white. (I'd even toss a bit of glitter in there, as well) Leave holes for his arms and legs.

White styrofoam peanuts would work in the bags. Can scrounge clean ones from businesses...

Thanks so much, everyone. All great ideas. Uncle Bob, don't feel too badly for him, he'll have a Manhattan or two and have a great time. LOL

My guy is a really good sport..he'd have to be , we've stayed together through thick and thin for 31 plus years. I really will try not to go overboard with his costume but there may be a prize !

Back
Top Bottom