From Manitoba Canada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cecile

Assistant Cook
I have been canning for years but I would like to know how to can Bruchetta. Since I love it and have lots of tomatoes on hand, thought I would give it a try. :chef:
My husband and I have been married for 45 years this year. We own our own home, have three children, two boys and one girl. Six grandsons and one granddaughter and one great granddaughter. We live in a rural area with lots of fresh air, large lawn and freedom to roam around anytime we want. We have a calico cat (who has her own peculiarities) that also sleeps on her own pillow (her choice).

Last edited:
Hi, Cecile. Welcome to DC. I love your bio. Sounds so happy and comfortable and your kitty and her pillow made me laugh. Don't they have their quirky habits? Plan to stay with for a long while. There are lots of friendly, helpful members here. We're glad you've found us.

Welcome Cecile Loved your introduction give your cat a few pets for me. You have got in with the best group of food people on the web. So glad you found us. I am a cat lover from way back.

Hi and welcome Cecile. Congratulations on 45 years of marriage, that is so wonderful! Nice to have you here!

Back
Top Bottom