Custom Made Knives

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

keltin

Washing Up
This guy produces true works of art. I'm gonna have to get one of his Vega's or the Saussure! :wub:

FOSaussureAustralianTigerIron1.jpg

You bet your bunny shoes, jp. Fixed blade knives START at $400. I can always window shop.

Yeah, pricey, but factory knives can cost as much.....but I'm betting that fixed blade price is for a small regular blade. Larger Vegas, especially the Saussure will cost much more. But these are handmade with a quality that surpasses factory blades. And they should only appreciate in value and not depreciate. AND.....they're beautiful!!!! :LOL:

He had one fantasy piece priced at 11,900.00!!!

Maybe DW won't notice where a large chunk of next year's income tax refund went!!!! :ROFLMAO:

There is another guy that makes some INSANE knives. I will see if I can find a link and a name, but just stunning knives and uses a damscus type steel(well, the look anyways) but the layered stained handles are art in of them selves.

Thanks for sharing, keltin!

Those are beautiful! I also love the knife blocks he has. I have to wonder though, how much of a pain it could potentially be to clean the blades with the holes in them. It your are cutting something messy that gets in all those little holes you might be sitting there with a q-tip or toothbrush or something trying to get the gunk out. I don't think that would stop me from getting one though if I had the $ to spend.

Those are beautiful! I also love the knife blocks he has. I have to wonder though, how much of a pain it could potentially be to clean the blades with the holes in them. It your are cutting something messy that gets in all those little holes you might be sitting there with a q-tip or toothbrush or something trying to get the gunk out. I don't think that would stop me from getting one though if I had the $ to spend.

You could just toss them into the dishwasher:-p

I'd have a problem using knives this nice looking. They are works of art and I'd want to keep them pristine.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom