Go Cowboys!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
I know I know, last nights game was soooo SLOPPY!! Romo was too busy thinking of Carrie Underwood or something. 5 interceptions and 3 fumbles!!:mad:
I'm glad they were able to pull through in the last few minutes though.
The Bills were a heck of a team last night. They came in ready to tear the Cowboys up!!

You can relax, tg. This coming Sunday the Patriots will relieve your Cowboys of the burden of being undefeated.

You can relax, tg. This coming Sunday the Patriots will relieve your Cowboys of the burden of being undefeated.

Yeah yeah:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Unfortunately, that is going to be a bad day in this house!! My youngest is a Pat's fan and dh hates it. He has never liked the Cowboys. If the Cowboys win, he will brow beat my boy for a week. If Pat's win, my son will aggrevate until dh gets ticked.
Anyone need a houseguest this weekend??:wacko::LOL:

I'm looking forward to this upcoming game. We have a party going Sunday for all of us Cowboy fans.

I'm looking forward to this upcoming game. We have a party going Sunday for all of us Cowboy fans.

We will, of course be having a BIGGER party!! :clap:

1212_large.jpg

HA!!! That was an INCREDIBLE game Monday night!!!! Such drama!!! I loved it. Now you PAT fans don't get to pepped up.... I think we may just have what it takes to beat the Pretty Boys! Yep... I'm a Cowboy fan... and an excited one at that! GO COWBOYS!

OK you Patty's, lets rumble!! :LOL:
I can't wait to see how this one ends. I don't know if it's been as hyped up there as much as here, but, I hope it's not a boring game.

When are the Texans going to step up and take charge?
texansam4.jpg

The real battle for supremacy in the NFL is between two AFC teams, the Patriots and Colts, the two best teams in the league by far.

The NFC scrubs will battle it out amongst themselves to determine which team has to go to the Super Bowl to get beat up by the AFC.

The real battle for supremacy in the NFL is between two AFC teams, the Patriots and Colts, the two best teams in the league by far.

The NFC scrubs will battle it out amongst themselves to determine which team has to go to the Super Bowl to get beat up by the AFC.

WOW! LOL, this could get interesting!

Scrubs?? Well now, we'll see about that at the end of the season:LOL:

I agree on the Colts though. They are dh's 2nd favorite. He has Colts and Cowboys on the same shelf. I tell him that's sacreliguous!!

hear here, Steelers.

AFC dominates NFC. End of story.

Looks like the Pats have this wrapped up already.

hear here, Steelers.

AFC dominates NFC. End of story.

Looks like the Pats have this wrapped up already.

Don't count our boys out before the game is over.

Well, I don't, if the stupidity keeps up.........

Last edited:
theyre a scrappy bunch, tough loss.

i hate the Pats, but the AFC is all contenders and NFC has alot of pretenders. plus i remember superbowl xxvi, so i dont have much love for the boys anyway.

Redskins and the Bills played XXVI, what happened there that makes you not like Da Boys? Now, XXVII and XXVIII are against the Bills. Are you a Bills fan?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom