Sunday's(21st October) dinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

radhuni

Sous Chef
Now is 12:30 pm in India.

We will have our dinner after 1/2 an hour.

Dinner's menu:

Vuna Khichuri
Chicken Kassa
Tomato chutney
Papad

Southern fried chicken and corn on the cob, I haven`t decided what else to do with it yet?

I'm making a tofu loaf (yes it's yummy!) and the boy is making a turkey loaf. Steamed veggies on the side. And plenty left over for lunchs this week!

Tonight will be homemade sourdough/ whole wheat bread and cabbage rolls. If really energetic, there might be room for some homemade pierogi's too. Yumm!

Lasagne.

Wife won't eat cheese so it's just going to have the white sauce and meat in tomato sauce in it! Sounds odd, but it's just as tasty.

sunday dinner:)
grilled marinated tri-tip, tossed green salad, sauted mushrooms,fried white corn,deviled eggs,garlic parmesean bread, and pumpkin pie with whipped cream for dessert.
kadesma:)

grilled pork loins .. mashed potatoes lots of gravy ..
french bread . and tomatoes, cucumbers and onions marinated in
italian dressing ..

We're having pork steaks on the grill with my special rub and sauce, Corn that we cut off the cob and froze earlier this summer, and baked potatoes.

we went to a cranberry festival today, then out to a steak/chop house for dinner on the way home.

we had salads, brie en croute with raspberry sauce. dw had a weird shrimp and pasta dish, the boy had chicken fingers and rice, and i had calf's liver with bacon and onions, and mashed spuds.

I used some creminis and freshly gathered chantrelles in a a stuffing with pumpkin ale. Then stuffed it into four small pie pumpkins and baked. Turned out really good.

Back
Top Bottom