Know Thy Neighbor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not but I'm adding my neighbor on it right now because they have 2 dogs.
One they let in the house, the other they leave out on the porch to bark all
night every night.

There's only one(?) in my city.

Public Swimming Pool

Come one, come all! Private apartment complex has now opened our private pool for all to use! Whether you are our neighbor across the street or a homeless bum living by the River, you are welcome to our pool! Our apartment managers are so kind enough to let you come! Thank you! We love all you strangers coming into our secure complex with security gate wide open. You are welcome! -anonymous

:ermm:

Surprised!

I have had this lousy neighbor for more than 20 years. They like to treat us like mice in a cage. Every other day seems they try to do something to get us upset. They are financially fixed and so their life is boring due to the fact they don't really 'worry' about normal things. I have written on this site for help so often but never has anyone said they had problems. I really felt like I was the only odd one but now that all are coming forward with their complaints, this situation must be growing. I even asked for help about their son listening in on my telephone conversation with my disabled brother who I have to call daily. Not fun. The telephone company said that they were not able to help with my problem cause these "repair' men all are sitting in one room with phone numbers in front of them and they could not single out one indivdual. So when supervisors tell you to get someone else, I knew I didn't have choice. So sad that the one that gets torment has to make adjustment. No wonder people get away with murder! Sorry to compare but seems pretty obvious to me. The police have even told me to ignore them cause they could see the problem. Now some of you are noticing things that you don't like. AS my brother said, we are not all alike. He is only grateful he doesn't have them annoying him. He said people are all pretty warped if they have no consideration for their neighbors. He has some neighbors who don't understand english but they are respectful to my brother. He deserves it. All the people in his neighborhood are trying to make it from one day to the next. Not the ones across the street. Why did they have to move in across the street from me?

Back
Top Bottom