Weekly market specials in your area...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEFSElover

Executive Chef
Hi folks. Has this been done before? I got the idea from that thread about ''what you got at the market for a great price'' I think started by JKath, yep it was. Anyway, I just took a weeks worth of fliers from the local markets here in California and read the adds for the specials of the week. I'm thinking it's a good idea if we post, in our state/area/city whatever, what the specials of the week are in case there are some that, like me, don't usually read these toss out papers. Any interest? This stops today, as I said, I just took out all the stuff from our mailbox and I see it ends today, but tomorrows will come out probably in the mail tomorrow. So, I'll list what you can get at prices or deals I think are good for today in California. Some of these are with your "card" input discount, so you have to be a member...anyway, we'll see how this goes and if there is an interest...

Albertsons has:
1. buy one get one free Butterball turkey
a. with a min $25 purchase
2. Village Market turkey .39¢ lb
3. Gala apples .59¢ lb
Von's has: 1. buy one get one free 18 large eggs 2. navel oranges .50¢ lb 3. pork tenderloins, 2 for $10
4. stagg and denison chili cans, 10 for $10
5. country hearth bread, 2 for $4

Ralphs has:
1.navel oranges 3 lbs for .99¢

2. large eggs, 2 for $3

3. coke 12 pk, buy 2, get 2 free
4. ralphs butter, 2 for $5
5. extra large shrimp, cooked tail on 26-30 or 21-25 raw, $5.98 lb

6. ralphs evapo milk cans 4 for $3

Staters Bros has:

1. whole Foster Farms chickens, .69¢ lb
2. top sirloin steaks boneless, $1.99 lb
3. Oscar mayer bacon 1/2 price, $2.99
4. Breyers ice cream, 1/2 price, $2.99
5. Green giant canned veggies, 1/2 price, .49

Vallarta market has:

1. c&h 5 lb bag sugar, $1.99
2. Duncan Hines cake mixes, .99¢

3.Viva paper towels, .99¢

4. 90 count corn tortillas, $1.99

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````` If this is not okay to do, please to the moderators, just delete it. Thanks....

Last edited by a moderator:
This post is a good idea! I like it!! But unfortunately I'll just have to look at everything I can't have LOL

:)Safeway in Trinidad,CO Honeysuckle Turkey up to 16 Lbs $7.99 each 16.01 and above $8.99 each
Manor House Turkey up to 16 Lbs $4.99 each 16.01 and above 5.99 each
O Organics young turkey $2.49 lb

Your prices look much better than the ones I've seen here, but our ads will be in the morning paper tomorrow. I haven't seen turkeys for less than .89.

And from Central Market/Houston

Turkeys are all over the place - from free with additional purchases to $1.09/lb for a Butterball

Red Seedless Grapes/ 97 cents/lb.
Green or White Asparagus - 1.77 lb
Central Market European-Style Butter - 3.99/lb

Beef Ribeye Roast - 9.99/lb with an additional $10.00 purchase - limit 2
Whole Pork Tenderloin - 3.99 lb

Gold Medal Flour - 1.29 for 5 lb bag

Back
Top Bottom