Saturday dinner at your house? Nov 24th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I mentioned in another thread, DH and I had Thanksgiving dinner at some friends', so no leftovers for us, so I'm making a smallish turkey with stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy for tonight. Need some kind of veg - not sure what yet.

it`s Saturday so it`s Pizza Day, and tonights is a Super HOT Peperoni Overload :)
yes, there was a sale on the peperoni at the shop today :)

Turkey sandwiches or split pea soup made with the leftover ham and ham bone.

I mentioned in another thread, DH and I had Thanksgiving dinner at some friends', so no leftovers for us, so I'm making a smallish turkey with stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy for tonight. Need some kind of veg - not sure what yet.
I did this two Thanksgivings ago with just my mother, my dh and a few friends over. It was such a smashing success that it's all I really wanted the next day for leftovers, but, you have to like brussels sprouts. As I've mentioned in the past, our kids always fought over them and I never got to eat any cause my portion always got doled out.:wacko:

Nothing! We spent the day shopping in Cancun & lunched at La Parilla. They had a huge Mexican buffet. I had shrimp ceviche, paella, shredded pork, beans, plaintains, fresh corn tortillas, salsas, chorizo, chili rellano, flan & a couple Sol's. I may not need to eat for days but it was so good!

Nothing! We spent the day shopping in Cancun & lunched at La Parilla. They had a huge Mexican buffet. I had shrimp ceviche, paella, shredded pork, beans, plaintains, fresh corn tortillas, salsas, chorizo, chili rellano, flan & a couple Sol's. I may not need to eat for days but it was so good!
How is Isla Mujeres? Has it come back since a few years back when it got clobbered?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom