ISO more Toscany Classics cookware

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gossie

Sous Chef
I bought "toscany classics" cookware from Home Goods a couple of years ago, it's 18/10 stainless steel w/a copper bottom. The only thing I can find on the web is crystal. Home Goods no longer sells it, so I can't get anymore info there either.

I'm not complaining about it, I like them, but I want to get another a couple of other pieces and can't find them anywhere.

I just wrote this message, and then hit submit .. the title was "toscany classics" ... How could the title change that fast?

Gossie, I changed it so you would get more exposure, since you were "looking for" the cookware.

But how did you do it so fast? I had just clicked submit, you must type about 200 wpm. LoL

Gossie said:
But how did you do it so fast? I had just clicked submit, you must type about 200 wpm. LoL

LOL - you know how your Mother always had eyes in the back of her head when you were a kid??? :LOL:

Did you really mean "Toscany" or is it perhaps "Tuscany" Classic Cookware???

Last edited:
That was my first impression, Michael. However, it is "Toscany." I learned that after some searching before I changed the title of the thread.

And, yes, Gossie, I'm quite a proficient typist. Used to do production typing for the F.B.I.

Last edited:
ISO toscany Classics cookware

LOL - you know how your Mother always had eyes in the back of her head when you were a kid??? :LOL:

Did you really mean "Toscany" or is it perhaps "Tuscany" Classic Cookware???

It wasn't Tuscany. I'll write down what it says on the bottom of the pot.

toscany Classics <w/a registered trademark after it>

Also, please note that it is a small *t*, not a capital.

These were probably misfits because of that small *t*, I don't know. But I did spell it correctly and I did use the proper capitalization according to the bottom this pot. LoL

I wonder if the toscany is a misspelling as well.

Last edited:
OK - just wanted to double check the spelling .... and no, Gossie, there is toscany cookware ... it's just hard to find ... but give me a minute to see what I can ferret out .....

Thanks Bilby :) They are not only discontinued, they done expired too LOL Oh well. :)

Well, I don't know how much this is going to help Gossie - but here goes ....

The site Bilby found shows that St. George Crystal Ltd owns the Toscany Classic brand name .... and a description of their products does include pots and pans among their other products.

You might try contacting them to see if they still make the cookware, and who sells it ... this page has their toll-free phone number and email address.

Hope this helps you track down what you are looking for.

I thank you so much for going to this much trouble. I got as far as you guys did in the search department. If I have to go further than this, it's probably going to be way too expensive.

Caine, on another thread, linked another site, Le Gourmet or something like that. I found something I liked a lot. It's a tri-ply 6qt. It looks like a high frying pan, it can be used in the oven, and altho I wanted something similar to another dutch oven, this particular item with serve two purposes, dutch oven and glorified frying pan. :) Thank you Caine

I'm thinking that toscany Classics must have a good one, cuz there are no more left. LoL

18/10 stainless w/a copper bottom. and I love cooking in them. I don't use the saucepans as much as I used the dutch oven and the fry pans.

Think you might find that the reason the cookware dropped off was that the new parent company focusses on glassware, as that part of the Toscany range is still out and about.

18/10 stainless w/a copper bottom? What were the handles like, Gossie???

The easiest way to describe it is to say they are very similiar to the All-Clad handles. The saucepans have the long handles, like All-Clad again. And yes, I can use these in the oven.

No rubber handles, if that is what you were gearing towards. :)

Yep they work just fine, I make Swiss Steak in it alot. Except I forget that it's been in the oven once I set it on the stove and grab it by the handles to serve every once in awhile. DUH!!!!

Yep they work just fine, I make Swiss Steak in it alot. Except I forget that it's been in the oven once I set it on the stove and grab it by the handles to serve every once in awhile. DUH!!!!

Oh my goodness!!! Steve does that all the time. My problem is finding the oven mitts, they are never in the same place twice. LoL

Back
Top Bottom