Hi from Australia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shani

Cook
Just doing the usual hello, here I am post...
I'm a SAHM with two primary school children and we live in Australia. I like to cook and am always looking for new things to try out. I bake all our bread myself and very rarely buy premade biscuits or cakes, I figure it saves our family a small fortune and home made just seems to taste better.
Aside from cooking I love reading and outdoors things like hiking and camping with the family.

:)

Hi Shani, and I'm one of those said Ozzies! I'm in Perth. Where abouts are you? I've only been here a few weeks but throw yourself in and you will settle in very quickly. Everyone is friendly here and you get to learn so much from the different cultures/nationalities that are found on DC.

Hey hey, Welcome, I am one of the Aussies from the Eastside.

Yeah, can u tell Bilby has been here for a few weeks by the amount of posts she has LOLLLL :D :D

welcome000647np.gif

LOL
To answer your question Bilby I'm in Tasmania.

and What is the Pit??
The Pit is another website that a bunch of us here go to as well. It is a place where you can discuss things that you can't discuss here like politics and religion and things of a more adult manner. If you are interested in checking it out, just click the link in my signature.

Back
Top Bottom