New to the group

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TracyTurner

Assistant Cook
Hello everyone My name is Tracy. I am new to the group. I just happened to find the group the other night when my husband and I where dicussing what the 5 mother sauces are. I am 26y/o married to a wonderful man. My husband and I both work for the fire dept. I worked in food service for around 10 years before finding my true calling in EMS. I love to cook. I have taken a few chef classes and would love to become a chef on the side of my career with the fire dept. but I am also a big time couty girl and don't think that there is a big demand for big time chefs in my area. I would like to change that. I want to open a "mom and pop" place in my hometown someday. I look forward to chatting with everyone and learning even more about cooking.

Hello Tracy Welcome. Do your self and DH a big favor do not even think about opening a mom and pop cafe/burger joint/bar-food. with out a tremendious deal of heavy thinking
I owned a restaurant for five years and there is many hidden cost factors and many time you feel like you are married to the business and it is no longer is fun to cook.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom