If You Like Chinese Food

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rockettman

Assistant Cook
Ok, I'm new so if you don't like these simple ideas don't throw rocks (or bread) at me.

I don't remember the name of the seasoning packets but there are several sauce and spice packets that you can get at Albertson's for some good home cooked (but tastes like a restaurant) chinese food. I have only tried the General Tso's (GREAT!!!) but If the others are like this one - man - restaurant quality. The varieties I remember are General Tso's, Tiny Spicy Chicken, and Fried Rice, but there are several more.

So, if you want some chinese food cooked at home fairly quickly try these out.

Ok, I'm new so if you don't like these simple ideas don't throw rocks (or bread) at me.

I don't remember the name of the seasoning packets but there are several sauce and spice packets that you can get at Albertson's for some good home cooked (but tastes like a restaurant) chinese food. I have only tried the General Tso's (GREAT!!!) but If the others are like this one - man - restaurant quality. The varieties I remember are General Tso's, Tiny Spicy Chicken, and Fried Rice, but there are several more.

So, if you want some chinese food cooked at home fairly quickly try these out.
I used the Fried rice one along with the sweet and sour pork one about a month ago. Loved 'em both.:)

Back
Top Bottom