Dinner on Sunday 9th Dec

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

csalt

Sous Chef
DH was offered a choice between a 'proper' Sunday dinner or Bubble & Squeak with bacon. He chose the latter :chef:

Roast chicken, potatoes, carrots and biscuits with gravy. Big caesar salad on the side. Then if I baked during the day, we'll have whatever for dessert. Mmmmmm.

Stew. Something I can enjoy fresh baked bread with, hopefully :)

White lasagna made with shredded chicken and alfredo sauce, with a salad of red leaf lettuce, shaved parmesand and my homemade tomato vinaigrette that I made with a can of V-8, a packet of Italian dressing seasoning, red wine vinegar, honey and olive oil.

We are having bbq ribs. (ty Uncle Bob) with coleslaw, baked beans and may add some potato skins. The ribs smell great cooking.

Leftover French onion soup and spinach salad.

I made enough soup yesterday for 10 people!!! ( this is a good thing!!)

oooh, I remember my father doing a prime rib on the spit before. It was DEElicious!
I miss my corn on the cob this time of year.

Leftover French onion soup and spinach salad.

I made enough soup yesterday for 10 people!!! ( this is a good thing!!)/quote]

Love Spinach salad. Take a peek at the link I posted for AB's

Spinach Salad with Warm Bacon Dressing

It's almost devoured. I have some leftover oven-roasted mushroom soup (with vermouth & cream), I'm having with my spinach salad... & hot buttered rolls.:)

Last edited:
I have Split Pea Soup simmering and I can hardly wait until it's done! It smells so great. I used almost a pound of boar bacon for the smoky flavor, and I can't even describe the fabulous aroma in my house! :chef:

Now I have to go and bake off a bunch of Holiday cookies and wait for the soup to be done. :rolleyes:

We had shredded pork tacos, with the works, rice, and beans....dessert was thin crisp cookies made with brown sugar,butter, eggs and chopped pecans with vanilla ice cream..
kadesma;)

Hey June, can you come bake at my place too? I managed to make gingerbread cookies the other day but I have a list of cookies to bake and my energy is all gone. Phooey. LOL.

i grilled and dw made the sides.

we had grilled filets mignon (or filet mignons? do you pluralize french the same as english?); teryaki marinated boneless/skinless chicken breasts; and plain, skinless chicken thighs, served with mae ploy.

with baked spuds, lesieur baby peas, angel hair alio olio, and iced green tea.

Back
Top Bottom