Execution by Hunger

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

David Cottrell

Head Chef
I've been a way for a few days fighting the flu - first with my granddaughter and then me, but I'm back and worrying about posting this but I must. It's about food when all of it was stolen by the communist thugs from the farmers in Ukraine. This is the 75th anniversary of the Artifical Fammine in which millions and millions of Ukrainians died of starvation, scratching in the fields for a rotten potato and freezing where they lay. The message is from my teacher Marianna Klochko. I hope some will pick it up and pass it on. God Bless in our days or prosperity.

Dear Friends of Ukraine,

This message was sent to me by my teacher, Marianna Klochko. I am absolutely with her in this in what ever I can do. There is no question. The link will be posted on ukraineorphans.net in a prominent way. Many, if not most of you may already know of this but I thought it worth repeating. The link below takes you to the press release. www.holodomorthemovie.com takes you to the website.That link is somewhat buried at the bottom of the press release, so I repeated it here.

A first class documentary is way past due. Please pass Marianna’s message to as many across the world as you can.

Thanks to everyone, David

“Hi friends :)

“I have been volunteering on this film in the past month, and I will continue to do so until the day I see it on the big screen. It is my sincere wish that the global Ukrainian community and all friends of
Ukraine come together to support this film and see that it is made. There are many different ways we can all help: private investing, corporate donations, fund-raising, offering in-kind services or making individual tax-deductible donations. All financial donors will be given screen credit.

“There are still many out there who deny that the Holodomor,
Ukraine's genocide ever happened. This being the 75thanniversary year of the Holodomor, the time for our collective voice to be heard is now. Please join me in helping our VOICE TO BE HEARD.

“THANK YOU! (Marianna)

“Press Release, attached. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!”

Download Attachment Holodomor Press Release.pdf

My heart aches for you and all the citizens of Ukraine.

God Bless!

Thank you simplicity. My teacher is from Kharkiv Ukraine. Me, I have no Ukrainian blood at all other than being part of the American mix. It's just that these things must not be forgotton no matter the victim. Very few of us know of this genocide.

Though I know about all of this, maybe not in the details, I have not seen anything about the documentary. Interestigly the most of the grain taken from Ukraine was traded for tractors in America.

For som reason I can't get anywhere but the front page of the site.

Last edited:
Though I know about all of this, maybe not in the details, I have not seen anything about the documentary. Interestigly the most of the grain taken from Ukraine was traded for tractors in America.

For som reason I can't get anywhere but the front page of the site.

Charlie, our skirts aren't clean in this - the US government and the other governments in the west had to know - they were scared to death of Stalin and his thugs, so they remained silent - and to this day the US government refuses to acknowledge it as genocide. I have some very hard words for our politicians, but not here - I've been spanked before. :)

As to getting the buttons to open - I have to give it a few seconds - 5 or 10 and then give each button a rather firm double click. Just tried it from here and it worked. Hope you give it another try - this film is way past due. We must not bow to evil the way the British are again doing by not teaching about the Holocost because it just might make some religious sects uncomfortable. The great appeasers. And I love the British.

You are of course corect, but like you said it your self this is not the place. We can talk amongst our selves via PM.

The site still doesn't work I've been trying for more than an hour now. And British, well, they've lost their country already. it is too late fot them. Englad might as well rename it self into some other name...

Back
Top Bottom