Oregon Wineries

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

norgeskog

Washing Up
Someone here asked me about some wineries here in Oregon, sorry but I forgot who. However, there was a big add in the newspaper today. Here is the link. http://www.traveloregon.com/index.cfm

64871803107.JPG

mudbug said:
It was me. Thanks for the link!

I thought maybe it was you, but was not sure. Now I remember as well that we were going to practice drunk walking through the hills :LOL: :twisted:

debthecook said:
I just bought Duck Pond Pinot Noir today for my Thanksgiving table, the guy in the store said he sells it like crazy and its reputation is great, $15.99 for the bottle.

debthecook, that is quite a tribute to Oregon's wineries coming from a NYer. You should e-mail the Duck Pond people and let them know, or perhaps the do. I will have to try a bottle, but here it might be more than what you pay because of our strict liquor laws.

thanks for the tips guys. the favorite wine in our house is pinot noir, along with shiraz. i'll have to go check out duck pond. i try to buy american wine as much as possible, so the rose state will be my next adventure in wines...

Yes, he showed me another Oregon one, in a black bottle with some red lettering that is about $18.99 he said is BETTER, I did not get the name, I'm going back next week. I wrote about it last week in my THanksgiving Wine post. I'll let you know the day after Thanksgiving how it was. We have very good Long Island wines here but this year its Oregon.

debthecook said:
Yes, he showed me another Oregon one, in a black bottle with some red lettering that is about $18.99 he said is BETTER, I did not get the name, I'm going back next week. I wrote about it last week in my THanksgiving Wine post. I'll let you know the day after Thanksgiving how it was. We have very good Long Island wines here but this year its Oregon.

Thanks debthcook for supporting a state with fewer residents than NY city, or even perhaps in the subways at any given hour. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom