Look what I got! Merry Happy New Year to ME

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Callisto in NC

Washing Up
img_529861_0_dee8b299b23514c23048b3b86560b5a9.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That is my wonderful spice rack from our very own Buck!! I absolutely love it and it is has so many more spaces that I MUST fill. I'm already making a list of more spices that I must have.

Anyone looking for a wonderful spice rack should contact Katie or Buck! He does awesome work!!

THANK YOU BUCK!! I LOVE IT!!!

Here's the best part of this spice rack wonder ~ on Saturday I had a strange number on my caller ID but I answered it. It was Buck!! It was so great to hear from the person that made these creations I had yet to see. Now that I see them, have loaded them up, and have admired them (and played with the bubble wrap) that call means even more!!

Thank you 1000 times over Buck (and Katie for hooking me up with this craftsman). I really do love them.

normally i only drool over food in this forum, but OHHHH that rack is drool for!
WOW it's FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so many spices.....so much space....(still droooling)
my spices and herbs are all over each other in my tiny shelf

:D

normally i only drool over food in this forum, but OHHHH that rack is drool for!
WOW it's FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got two. ;) I love them and everyone who needs a spice rack should contact Buck!! Great craftsmanship, beautiful wood, even number of spice bottles per shelf :)

I can't brag enough about these racks they are so awesome. I sent my SIL in California a pic and she's jealous.

I got two. ;) I love them and everyone who needs a spice rack should contact Buck!! Great craftsmanship, beautiful wood, even number of spice bottles per shelf :)

I can't brag enough about these racks they are so awesome. I sent my SIL in California a pic and she's jealous.

Yes...everyone should, but the question once again...does he export LOL

Now that is a spice rack! Nice job! Buck, when I save up a few bucks I will email you, my daughter is moving into a new (old) house and I must have one there! I'm very tired of searching through her cabinet for spices that don't reside there anyway. :) Let me know how much! Thanks, David

Back
Top Bottom