Wine is good for your vision!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Michael in FtW

Master Chef
Moderator Emeritus
I was just watching Jay Lenno - and he reported that a research article has shown that drinking wine is good for your vision!

Maybe that MD 20/20 label means more than we thought????? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I was just watching Jay Lenno - and he reported that a research article has shown that drinking wine is good for your vision!

Maybe that MD 20/20 label means more than we thought????? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

:ROFLMAO:I used to drink this stuff like coolaid and I didn't have any vision problems. I had to stop and you know what, I started wearing glasses a couple of years later, coincidence??:huh::LOL:

LOL - I never could wrap my lips around a bottle of MD 20/20 ... back in my college days it was Boones Farm Strawberry (flavored, apple) wine if you wanted to impress a girl ... when you cooked a special meal for them - it didn't matter what you cooked, it was just the fact that you could and did!:chef:

LOL - I never could wrap my lips around a bottle of MD 20/20 ... back in my college days it was Boones Farm Strawberry (flavored, apple) wine if you wanted to impress a girl ... when you cooked a special meal for them - it didn't matter what you cooked, it was just the fact that you could and did!:chef:
Boone's Farm? Michael, did you know me during your college days?:ROFLMAO::rolleyes:

Oh man, I remember Boones Farm Apple Wine. It's probably the reason I didn't drink most of my adult life!:sick:

Back
Top Bottom