Prayers please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

middie

Chef Extraordinaire
Don's grandmother passed away very suddenly Wednesday (clincally Thursday). So I haven't been on. Can you please pray for him and his family please. Especially grandpa.
He lost his life partner of 58 years and is not taking it well at all.
Thank you everyone.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry middie. I am praying for Don and his grandpa. I can only imagine what his grandpa is going through right now. I know my dad had a terrible time after my mom died.

Barbara

Oh Middie, I'm so sorry..Please know you all will be in my thoughts and prayers..Give Grandpa and extra hug or two from me..
kadesma

Prayers for all of you! Omigosh! I remember how hard it was for my Dad after mom passed away. Even tho her last year she didn't know what time it was...

Breaks My Heart

To hear a GRANDpa lost GRANDma, is truly heartbreaking. Living together for long time must be very hard to lose one or the other. middie, you are blessed to have GRANDparents. I never was that fortunate. I often heard of others talk about them but figured I wasn't supposed t o have any. This loss is certainly hard on your family. I would try to encourage and support him. Whatever he needs I would sure try to help.

My thoughts and prayers are for you and your family. Give your grandfather a big hug for me. He needs to know he is not alone.

Last edited:
Middie, prayers are on the way for the gentleman. I hope the family can help in the sad grieving process without hurrying him but making sure he is in sunshhine and fresh air.
Blessings be with him.

All of you will be remembered. Don and Grandpa and you too Middie as they will be needing to draw on your strength at this sad time.

Back
Top Bottom