ISO Goat Cheese Stuffing Recipe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

buckytom

Chef Extraordinaire
i'm going to try making roulades tonight using pork tenderloins, and i was thinking of using up some goat cheese for a stuffing.

i normally just wilt spinach and toast garlic to make a goat cheese stuffing for things like chops or chicken breasts, but i was looking for some other ideas.

TIA for your help. :chef:

i hear ya about going gently with cinnamon and cloves, elfie. same goes for rosemary with me. i can detect the tiniest amount of these spices in any dish.
thusly, i have a very hard time cooking with them, especially cinnamon.

what are sultans?

Heyyyy, there you are! Welcome back from vaca!

How about ....

- sausage, maybe linguica or chorizo
- rehydrated dried mushrooms
- olives (green and/or black)
- a can of green chiles or roasted poblanos

Lee

One more syllable on that word, kitchen - "sultanas".

(although, the image of "golden sultans" is wonderfully exotic! ;))

Lee

goats cheese, roasted red peppers, caramelized onion, thyme and rosemary.

The dinner boat might have sailed, but just throwing it out there.

yup, i'm back. thanks, qsis.

and elfie, i think i'd prefer a harem.

but a harem in your food is a bad thing... :rolleyes:

i didn't get a chance to make them last night as i had to get the christmas and halloween decorations into storage, and i had to make a kinght's helmet from cardboard and aluminum foil. (the helmet came out pretty cool. it looks like a ccm helmet with an extra large goalie's neck protector).

soooo, i'm hoping to make them tonight. thank you, everyone, for the great ideas. gettin' the creative juices flowing.

off the top of my head, i have some dehydrated mixed mushrooms, onions, fennel, sundried tomatoes, garlic, prunes, dried papaya, and lots of dried herbs, as well as fresh sage and rosemary.

since there's 2 tenderloins in the package, one will have the goat cheese, the other with a bread-y type stuffing.

i'll post my results tomorrow, so long as i don't have to make any more armour.:hammer:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom