What are you baking today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am making sesema seed pide bread for breakfast. I prepared the dough last night and ready to bake this morning.
Later on, going to bake olive and sun dried tomato buns.

having a bit of a splurge tonight and making molten chocolate lava cakes for dessert. YUM.

Oh, Toots, these are my favourite - to make AND to eat! What time is dessert?! :)

I am (hopefully) making two types of Biscotti today for an upcoming wedding reception. One is chocolate hazelnut and the other is spiced orange almond.

Two cobblers, blackberry and peach, daughters hubby is having a birthday and I get to do the cooking:shock:
kadesma

LPBeier said:
You have Costco in Mexico?
Oh gosh, in Vallarta (12 miles from where we live) we have Costco, Walmart, Sam's Club, KFC, BurgerKing, McDonald's, Starbucks.....but NO big box stores or fast food in our little town, unless you count the corner taco stand.

Oh gosh, in Vallarta (12 miles from where we live) we have Costco, Walmart, Sam's Club, KFC, BurgerKing, McDonald's, Starbucks.....but NO big box stores or fast food in our little town, unless you count the corner taco stand.

:LOL: I don't think I would consider a taco stand in Mexico "fast food" - It is more the equivalent of our hot dog vendors here - a staple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom