How long to cook 3 pans of Lasagne??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sunshine1966

Assistant Cook
Hi,
My mom is cooking Lasagne for a large family gathering. The normal recipe calls for cooking it for 1 hour 15 min at 375 degrees. If we are cooking 3 pans of it in one oven and 4 pans of it in the second oven then what are the recommendations for how long to cook it? Do we need to change the temperature setting too?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! The party is set for Feb. 17th so time is of the essence!

Thanks ahead of time!

Debbie :)

IT ALL DEPENDS ON YOUR OVENS, HOW GOOD THEY ARE. How well theyhold temps. If you have good ovens you may not hav to do anything. When I cook 4 half pans in my oven i swithch top to bottom in the midle of the cooking. Takes the same time for the cooking.

I agree with Charlie, on a good oven that can keep 'up' you wont have to adjust time or temp, but you will have to 'rotate' at least once. Just keep an eye on them and check in from time to time to see how they are doing. You should be able to tell when they are done and when they need to go longer.
On my stove I rotate twice and extend the cooking time about 15 to 20 minutes, but then it is an older GE gas stove and I think it leaks a little more heat than it used to and is supposed to.

Edit: A good temp gauge will help you determine if the stove is keeping temp as well.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom