Zucchini and almonds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

simonaskitchen

Senior Cook
An other recipe from Tuscan tradition:

Ingredients x 4 people: 200 gr zucchine, 50 gr sliced almond, 50 gr butter, salt

Preparation: Clean zucchine and cut them into slices, then make them boil in water for a few minutes. Then leave them into a dish and prepare the almonds: use a soucepan and melt butter with almonds, then when you see the butter coming in light brown color, add the zucchine and cook for 5 minutes, kindly melting. Add salt and serve immediately. We suggest to serve next to 'Chicken arrostino'. (if you're interested you can find this recipe into my website)

Simona

An other recipe from Tuscan tradition:

Ingredients x 4 people: 200 gr zucchine, 50 gr sliced almond, 50 gr butter, salt

Preparation: Clean zucchine and cut them into slices, then make them boil in water for a few minutes. Then leave them into a dish and prepare the almonds: use a soucepan and melt butter with almonds, then when you see the butter coming in light brown color, add the zucchine and cook for 5 minutes, kindly melting. Add salt and serve immediately. We suggest to serve next to 'Chicken arrostino'. (if you're interested you can find this recipe into my website)

Simona

Sounds delish, Simona. Reminded me of a similar dish I like - except with toasted walnuts. Toast the walnuts in a hot skillet, Sprinkle zuke slices w s&p & nutmeg & saute in evoo & butter. Serve w toasted walnuts. Think the zuke/walnut combo would taste great combined w pasta -- perhaps adding ricotta to the dish. I'm also fond of zuke pancakes, & want to try zuchinni pancakes w toasted walnuts & feta. Thanks for the inspiration. Could you share your chicken dish with us? TIA

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom