ISO bundtlette recipes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyCook61

Master Chef
I was going thru my cabinets and came across bundtlette pan I had forgotten about. I would like some recipes for it. I know I could use any cake recipes more or less , but I thought maybe you would have something special . ;)

I was going thru my cabinets and came across bundtlette pan I had forgotten about. I would like some recipes for it. I know I could use any cake recipes more or less , but I thought maybe you would have something special . ;)

sorry ladycook, i don't know what a bundtlette pan is. enlighten me please

babe

thanks for enlightment. i want one. seriously was going to clean out my pans etc and if i haven't used them in a year,going to throw away.

babe
:ROFLMAO:
I know what you mean. I was going thru my stuff to see what I forgot I had:LOL:. I have mini cupcake pans , popover pans, mini loaf pans. baquette pans, long loaf bread pans, and of course cake pans, pie pans, pizza pans :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I'd say that you just make whatever recipe you would normally put in a bundt pan - same thing I do with my individual loaf pans or smaller pie pans. Have you done a search on the site yet?

I'd say that you just make whatever recipe you would normally put in a bundt pan - same thing I do with my individual loaf pans or smaller pie pans. Have you done a search on the site yet?

not yet, thanks for the reminder.

Elf's right--just use whatever recipe you'd use in a regular sized bundt pan, but reduce baking time accordingly (like when you make cup cakes rather than a full-sized cake).

I've been tempted to get one of those bundtlette pans but it'd be too dangerous around here--anything that little and cute would disappear in an instant! :pig::LOL:

Back
Top Bottom