March 5 dinner, Wednedsay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEFSElover

Executive Chef
Middle of the week day. What are you having for dinner tonight?
For me, it'll be legal fast food faire.
Hubster will have reruns of some sort, I won't be here.

Will probably be Macdonalds tonight for the kids, they have a rehearsal for their music school concert next to the golden arches this evening so I guess we will do a drive through.

Asian noodle bowl with shrimp, right off the Rachael Ray show. This is easy and delicious and quick. And DH loves it! Also some leftover broccoli salad.

Depends totally on who is feeling like eating...and cooking for that matter! The flu is running rampant here plus I have to go for two new tests on my undiagnosable leg pain so I am not sure how I will feel.

Hopefully Chunky soup will suffice!

Montreal Smoked Brisket sandwiches, grilled with cheese. side of soup. a quick meal before evening meetings etc.

Asian noodle bowl with shrimp, right off the Rachael Ray show. This is easy and delicious and quick. And DH loves it! Also some leftover broccoli salad.
I saw her do that one on her show. Looked so good to me too
"0" point soup for me... leftovers for the husband.
are you WW'ing? I think you're speaking of zero points soup? yes?
so what would that have in it:huh:besides water? hahahahh

Last edited:
Not sure. I have some chicken breasts in the fridge but they are needing a new recipe instead of of the same 'ol stuff. I need a CHANGE!

I've got some country style pork "ribs" getting up to room temp.
That's all I know..... That I've got some country style pork ribs getting up to room temp.
:huh:

Not sure. I have some chicken breasts in the fridge but they are needing a new recipe instead of of the same 'ol stuff. I need a CHANGE!

Try dipping them in melted butter or margerine and then into a mixture of parmesan cheese, paprika, thyme, oregano, parsley, garlic powder salt and pepper. Sorry I can't give you ratios, I just throw it together. I actually don't use garlic powder, instead I mix minced garlic into the melted margerine), Put them on a foil or parchment covered edged tray and bake them at 350 for about 1/2 hour or until done.

I use this mixture for breasts, chicken wings, everything!

Try dipping them in melted butter or margerine and then into a mixture of parmesan cheese, paprika, thyme, oregano, parsley, garlic powder salt and pepper. Sorry I can't give you ratios, I just throw it together. I actually don't use garlic powder, instead I mix minced garlic into the melted margerine), Put them on a foil or parchment covered edged tray and bake them at 350 for about 1/2 hour or until done.

I use this mixture for breasts, chicken wings, everything!

Thanks! Tomorrow!:)

early dinner

have had my handyman here doing some work. we had hot subs from a local
sub shop that has been in same local for 45 years.

it is hot with all sorts of goodies on it and they use home made big big rolls.

was yummy .

babe

Back
Top Bottom