Why do restaurants close?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK, never might be a little harsh, but it better be almost never for me.

I will say this if I eat at a restaurant and get bad service twice in a row, I let the management know and I don't eat there again until I hear they have improved the situation. I also let people know if they ask my opinion. Word of mouth can be very powerful.

In my opinion people should not continually patronize restaurants that have poor service. Poor service shows a disrespect for the patron.

Oh, should have added Location, Location, Location--key to success..

I couldn't agree more about not patronizing a restaurant with bad service. If you do, you deserve what you get. Bad service. I'll bet the people who go to these restuarants and get treated like vermin can't wait to get their tip money out. Shame on them. Why would anyone bend over to give good service, when not only do people continue to go there, but they tip the wait staff to treat them like dirt? Not tipping the full amount? Oh okay, I'll reward you just a little bit for bad service. Not this lady.

has no one heard of the three l's of business? location, location, location.

ok, 'spanding upon that, you have to, (stealing a line from the kinks) "give the people what they want".

to answer auntdot's question, chefjune was dead on. it's about early financing. but to add the basic variable in the equation, it's about demand and location as well.

Back
Top Bottom