Specialty truffles from Titus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEFSElover

Executive Chef
I go into this web site for hope and inspiration on occasion.
This morning, I thought this sounded worthy of making, so I will.
DH's staff should really enjoy over a hot cup of coffee Tuesday morning.
I may try these for St. Patty's day by using the mint oreo's that have a greenish filling and the chocolate mint chips melted for the outside.
They'll taste like peppermint patty's.
Love it when I have all the ingredients.

Last edited:
The oreo ball are great. I've made them with the peanut butter filling and then dipped in tempered Dove milk chocolate, then coated with powdered sugar, cocoa, or crushed graham crackers or chopped nuts.

Just processed a package of cookies, softend cream cheese in microwave and then mixed the two together. Chill, then roll into balls and dip into tempered chocolate, cool slightly and roll in coating. The tempered chocolate gives them a "crackle" when you bite them.

The oreo ball are great. I've made them with the peanut butter filling and then dipped in tempered Dove milk chocolate, then coated with powdered sugar, cocoa, or crushed graham crackers or chopped nuts.

Just processed a package of cookies, softend cream cheese in microwave and then mixed the two together. Chill, then roll into balls and dip into tempered chocolate, cool slightly and roll in coating. The tempered chocolate gives them a "crackle" when you bite them.
oh my now that sounds like a sugar rush I'd love, thanks!;)

Back
Top Bottom