ISO Corning Ware "Visions" cookware

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Maargot

Assistant Cook
Hi I am Maargot
I take care of an older lady and her big house.
she likes glaspotts very much.
can I buy them in Alberta or even in Edmonton?
:rolleyes:

No idea Maargot, but welcome to DC anyway! There are a few Canadian members on DC so hopefully one of them may be able to help you. Good luck!

Hi, Maargot. Welcome to DC.

Unfortunately the cookware you are talking about hasn't been made by Corning for quite a while. However, there are several pieces up for auction on eBay. You might also check your area thrift stores for some of the cookware as well. I saw a 10-inch skillet and lid yesterday in my local Salvation Army thrift store. It was in good shape and they were only asking $1.50 USD for it.

Good luck on your quest.

You will see lots of "Visions" on ebay. I also see it turn up regularly at flea markets and thrift shops in my area. I collect vintage pyrex and corningware but not the Visions line.

While products named "Corningware" and "Pyrex" are still made they are not the same material as the old stuff. OwensCorning sold off the brand name and now inferior products are manufactured in the pacific rim.

to get the real stuff you have to go used

Visions

Visions was originally made by Corning however World Kitchen bought the company out in 1998 and the pans were called Visions until 12/31/2007 and then they were discontinued.

Hope this information helps. They are looking to reintroduce these items in late 2008.

Back
Top Bottom