Dinner Friday April 18th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

suziquzie

Chef Extraordinaire
I think I'd like to grill today. Not sure what, so I thought I'd get this rolling early for some ideas, as I should take some meat out to thaw pretty soon!!!

Going out with friends. Seafood for sure.. Shrimp or octopus I think.. .and 2 for one drinks!

Yummmmmy.

Grill sounds good, Suzi. Maybe I should have DH grill something to go with my fried rice. Of course, we have a crappy little charcoal grill and I don't think we have any charcoal.

We are going out for dh's birthday that was last month.
We have a babysitter and everything. Should be nice.

Alright, a night out!!! Have a great time!! ;)

I just made a huge batch of Sangria for our Spatalian get together tomorrow night, and of course I had to sample it! Not sure about dinner but the sangria is tasty!!

Tonight is left-over night! Still have pizza; the beef, pepper, and tomato stir fry, asparagus, and broccoli. So I'll just reheat it all tonight.

It is in the 70s here today and I'm spending the afternoon out in the yard working in the garden, so a quick dinner is just the thing. :rolleyes:

just finished a huge pot of pasta . sauce, sausage, ground beef, satued onions and mushrooms. used short pasta just for a change. smell yummy. my son will pick up some for his family. he does cooking at his house so this will give him a break

babe:chef:

Having some special guests over tonight. So we are having quite a feast -veg spring rolls, lamb burgers, chicken pilau, lamb curry and for dessert we are having homemade gajrella, gulab jamun, cake balls and coconut pisctachio cake. Will post up some pictures soon !

decided on grilled cheese and popcorn. I'm tired.
strawberries for dessert/

decided on grilled cheese and popcorn. I'm tired.
strawberries for dessert/

Wait a minute..... This morning you were thinking of grilling something and tonight you came up with grilled cheese :rolleyes: That's not what I had mind reading about. :LOL:
Whatever is easy and good, Suzi. I'm still undecided, so nothing is thawed.
And I don't have enough bread left for grilled cheese sandwiches, so they're out. Unless I want to eat 3-1/2 hours from now...... which I'll probably end up doing anyway ;)

We went here
Bellingham Harborside Restaurant Dinner Menu
I wanted the halibut but the menu had changed.
Ordered the filet mignon instead. Delicious. Server wasn't great though.

The couple sitting at the next table paid for our dessert. :) It was so nice. They said that a year and a half ago someone had paid for their coffees and to pass on the gesture to someone else. They told us that they had been looking for the right couple since. Now we are on a mission.

Our trip ended at midnight when we got home.
Dropped off the rental car, went to see Craig in the hospital, drove to get my new car it's new rims/wheels, then came home and took the kids to dinner at Red Robin.
DIL/DS#2/Emma/Sarah/Landon, me and hubby.
Good dinner, my Caesar salad wasn't washed enough though. Way too much sand in there for my taste buds:(

Back
Top Bottom