Prayer Request for James (Maidrite)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
There is a possibility that James might be offered an internship at a local company, which could work into a full-time CAD job. We don't know all the details yet, so we don't know for sure if it is what will be best. We would appreciate prayer that everything will work out for the best for us and for them.

:)Barbara

I hope everything falls into place for you and James the way you want it to.

(((Barbara and James)))Wishing everything comes together for you and sending lots of love and energy along the way, Vicki

My prayer is also on its way. Don't worry. As is has been said, and I'm paraphrasing from memory, "Look at the flowers of the field, how well adorned they are. And if it is that your Heavenly Father so adorns the flowers, how much more will he take care of you, who are his children?"

We are living in tough times. Jobs are scarce and can be hard to hold on to no matter how good a worker you are. But if you put your faith where it belongs, then you will be provided for.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Thanks everyone! James has been out of work almost 4 years, and as you know he is in an intensive 11-month CAD training program. We're not sure if the internship (if he gets it) will start after that or before. There is a high likelihood that it could start very soon.

We love you guys! Thanks again.

woohoo!!
the tides seem to be turning for you two, good luck!

Thanks Suzi and Katie! We're coming from the valley to the mountaintop right now. We know there will be valleys again in our life (as well as more mountaintops) but hopefully they won't be as deep as this one has been!

We're climbing ourselves out of a hole right now also, I know its difficult but you have to believe there is some reason you were sent to the hole in the first place!!!!!
:)
What doesnt kill you makes you stronger??
I must be She-Ra by now.....

I would have sworn I posted in this thread - - - apparently not.

You know you and James have my prayers for whatever is best. The Little Engine That Could should definitely be RED!!! ;)

My prayers are with you as well. Seems every time DW and I start to climb out of a hole we get knocked right back down, grrrrr. For the first time in three years last year I felt well enough to started to go back to work, then this winter bonk! Heart surgery!
So, I will pray extra hard for James that he gets success!!!

Back
Top Bottom