Monday dinner plans, May 19th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEFSElover

Executive Chef
It'll be the Newark Liberty Airport for us and dinner tonight.
Probably Wok 'n' Roll for me anyway and DD loves sushi so she'll no doubt get that, for the baby's bet it'll be MickyD's.
How bout you?
What'll be on your table tonight?

Some kind of panini... I picked up an asiago focaccia... I have some chicken... I think I have some roasted red peppers... I'll pick up some shrooms & onions & cheese.

Roasted asparagus, red onion & red pepper served on a bed of chopped romaine hearts.

I'm loving all the British asparagus right now! I'm gonna eat it everyday until its out of season!

I'm going to try this again, it didn't happen on Saturday and I really want it!
Roasted chicken, grilled zuke and eggplant.

as of now, left over pasta salad with grilled chicken in it. it is still to hot to cook here. current temp. 94 degrees. saps the energy right out of me, even with the air cond. on.

babe:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

We just had Totilla for dinner. Well my daughter and I anyway, my son is not that fond of eggs, so he had a calzone(tomato and mozerella). DH is away playing football and will have a meal after the match tonight. LEFSElover my DD loves sushi too, we love going out to eat together, just us two. ;). She is now learning(and insisting) to help me cook. I unfortunately love to cook alone, but I am learning to make space for her so she we can use that as a time for bonding.

Hello!

Tonight for dinner we are going to bake pork chops with onions, red cabbage, and a small salad. German inspired.... yum!!!

orricette with hot turkey sausage and broccoli- a request by my daughter.I'm going to go on strike cooking soon. Dh and dd can't seem to agree on what they can have on their diets-I'm thinking about serving glasses of water and toothpicks- they can figure out the rest!!!!;) Love and energy, Vicki

Pot Roast and mashed potatoes roasted broccoli.

Took the roast, seasoned with S&P and paprika and seared it off in EVOO in the dutch open. Sauted onions and garlic in the oil and drippngs. Deglazed the pan with beef stock, put the roast back in with some springs of rosemary and thyme, put the lid on and and put it in a 250 oven. It should be done in another hour and a half. We will see how it turns out.

Steak, broccoli, garlic bread and either some kind of potato or some ravioli..... or both.
I should have taken that steak out hours ago :(

cuban sandwiches with prok tenderloin ..
left over abts ..
left over baked beans ..

Boneless, skinless chicken breasts pounded thin and dredged in flour, egg and panko. Lightly crisped up in oil. Buttered corn and a green salad. Chocolate fudge maraschino cake mix cookies for dessert. I think I'm going to eat dessert first.:rolleyes:

I made mini meatballs yesterday. So, tonight it's a penne and meatball bake, done in a simple tomato sauce with ricotta cheese. Salad, bread, and homemade apple turnovers for dessert.

Oooops, that's Tuesday's dinner!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom