Good News!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

In the Kitchen

Executive Chef
No I still got goofy neighbors but St Louis was in contest for makeover for stray animals. ST Louis won. Someone offered one million dollars to have a building made over in animal shelter. Evidently, people of St Louis came out and supported the idea lot of sport and celebrities too. The people who were in charge voted to have ST Louis be the winner. I am so very thankful. I prayed about this that our animals would have a place to call their own. The man in charge was going all over picking up strays and t aking them to place that he had rent ed. He deserves to be rewarded. Something he started on his own and now has received some kind reward for all his efforts.

Can you believe that ST Louis will have a place to bring their pets and not have them destroyed but adopted! This man also was given the dog that survived the gas chamber here in St Louis. They said when they opened the door this dog was still standing there waiting to get out! When you got a miracle like that what more proof do you need? I love dogs especially and this is such a true blessing. If you don't want your dogs anymore bring them to St Louis. Instead of hearing about dogs being thrown over bridge I hope they will make effort to bring them to the shelter.

Back
Top Bottom