Calphalon store @ the houston premium outlets!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

black chef

Senior Cook
if you live in the san antonio, houston, or austin area, you might want to head over to the new houston premium outlet mall to score big at the calphalon store.

i went in today and landed the 8.5 qt oval dutch oven for $49.00 today. the regular price is $179.00, but they said that the cabernet color doesn't sell well, so it's on "clearance."

:LOL::LOL::LOL: like i care about the color. i'm colorblind anyway!!!

they've also got clearance sales on ALL of their sauce pans, 8, 10, & 12" skillets and on their infused anodized line.

also, if you're into tagines, the le creuset outlet had their tagines on sale as well... 25% off of $140, and they have 3 or 4 different colors-if that's important to you.

Gold/Yellow Wedding Gift

My wife & I were in there last week & saw that.

My niece wants that in Gold for her wedding. My wife & I were sorely, and I mean sorely tempted at 49.99 vs 179.99 . But what are you going to do? We'll pick a cheaper present & avoid the issue. :rolleyes:

My wife & I were in there last week & saw that.

My niece wants that in Gold for her wedding. My wife & I were sorely, and I mean sorely tempted at 49.99 vs 179.99 . But what are you going to do? We'll pick a cheaper present & avoid the issue. :rolleyes:

for that price difference, she'd have to accept the color offered vs requesting the gold one.

Back
Top Bottom