Another pasta cooker, Nmore (lol)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pacanis

Chef Extraordinaire
Just saw another one.
This one looks better than that other one I posted a while back, the one being sold by QVC. I like the airtight lid, handles.... it seems more versatile.
Pasta n' More

Soooo..... who's gonna get one ;)

Yeah.... but cooking pasta more simply has my interest
I don't think it's all that simple to break out the large pot, use the insert for lifting the pasta out or the collander in the sink, deal with the draining and pasta squeezing through the holes, all the room the pot takes up on the stove.....
Some folks brought up some pretty good arguments against the other "fasta pasta" tupperware-like container, this gadget seems to have answered them.

We'll see..... (lol)
I haven't bought a kitchen gadget in a while

Yeah.... but cooking pasta more simply has my interest
I don't think it's all that simple to break out the large pot, use the insert for lifting the pasta out or the collander in the sink, deal with the draining and pasta squeezing through the holes, all the room the pot takes up on the stove.....
Some folks brought up some pretty good arguments against the other "fasta pasta" tupperware-like container, this gadget seems to have answered them.

We'll see..... (lol)
I haven't bought a kitchen gadget in a while

I have no problem with pasta squeezing thru the holes , because I have wire mesh rectangular colander that sits over the sink. ;)

I have no problem with pasta squeezing thru the holes , because I have wire mesh rectangular colander that sits over the sink. ;)

Both my collander and pasta pot insert are not mesh, they are stainless steel with holes. When spaghetti gets through a hole it finds the side and hardens up. Pain in the butt to clean off.... half the spaghetti inside the collander, half out.
I do have a large over the sing collander that is mesh, but I figured I would lose too much down the drain :huh:

You know what? It's about 8 bazillion degrees in here right now.
If I could make pasta without heating up the ENTIRE house in 2.8 seconds and not use the stove for a nice cold pasta salad ( quite ironic if you ask me)..... my day would be made.
I think I want one!!!

Back
Top Bottom