Happy Birthday to Babetoo & daughter!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MexicoKaren

Head Chef
Although you don't reveal your birthdate in your profile, babe, you let this slip in another discussion....today is your birthday? Daughter's too? Happy Birthday to you both, and I hope you enjoy your day together!:clap::clap:

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Babe, hope all your dreams come true,

9.gif

kadesma

Thanks so much for catching this, Karen! I'd hate to miss Babe's big day. I wish we were there to celebrate with you Babe. We could dye your new punk haircut some wild color, and then go out and get tattoos! Still, I hope you have the best birthday ever even without us and that the coming years will be filled with the best life has to offer, girlfriend!

Terry

Happy birthday Babe - My daughter was also born on my birthday - Isn't it neat? Last time around, I asked her to take 2 years and forgive one. Can't post her response here.

AC

Happy birthday to you Babetoo and daughter! Isn't that the best? What a blessing! My mother born Sept 11 I don't really know if I would want to share that day since 911 happened. She would have been devastated if she knew it. Hope you have beautiful and memorable time today. May you share many many more birthdays always together. Wishing you both the very best .

Happy Birthday, Babe!

8.gif

Hope you and your daughter are celebrating with a little decadence today!

Lee

oh dear, guess i wasn't as clear as i should have been. deborah's bday is today. mine is not til sunday.

thank you all so much for all the lovely good wishes. made me teary eyed.

i don't mind telling my age, i am going to be 70. it is a strange feeling to be that old. one begins to think of age in a different way.

again thank you all

babe:wacko::wacko:

Eh, when you are 100, you'll be saying "Man, being 70 was excellent!"

That's my philosophy from here on in!

Lee

Babe my dad just turned 70 in feb.....
I'll bet you're 40 years younger than him any day! :)

My daughter was born on my mom's birthday..... she was 2 1/2 weeks early just to make in a special occaision!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom