It's Wed, July 9, what ya eatin?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

suziquzie

Chef Extraordinaire
DH requested pizza 4 days ago, I had better oblige. :ermm:
What's for YOUR dinner?
(ANd Pacanis wants to know what you are eating all day. :)

Last edited:
oh my boys would definintely eat that....no muss, no fuss
thanks for the idea:LOL:;)

No problem. Do you want my recipe? :LOL:
It involves putting a dollar in the donation jar and taking one out of the box :D

Ok so now I;m not having pizza for dinner I am going to the candy store......

Ok so now I;m not having pizza for dinner I am going to the candy store......

Oh... this is the dinner thread......
I thought you wanted to know what we were eating all day long.....
I just finished half a grilled potato and an ear of corn leftover from last night for lunch, BTW :LOL:

Breakfast for dinner: fried potatoes, eggs, pancakes. No--waffles with strawberries from my garden! Mmmm!

Oh alright I will go up and edit to say DINNER...
however I am very glad to know you are eating your veggies Pacanis.
:mrgreen:

Oh alright I will go up and edit to say DINNER...
however I am very glad to know you are eating your veggies Pacanis.
:mrgreen:

Well, he's getting his carbs, at least :ermm:

It's chilly and rainy (75*F feels chilly when it's usually about 95!), and it's Wednesday dinner night out, so we're going to a Thai place. I'm looking forward to some hot and sour soup and either a curry or chicken satay with peanut sauce.

DH's father just left for his first visit ever, so we'll be eating up the leftovers from some of the meals I cooked while he was here! Noodles, rice, hamburgers, ground beef, cornish hen....

DH's father just left for his first visit ever, so we'll be eating up the leftovers from some of the meals I cooked while he was here! Noodles, rice, hamburgers, ground beef, cornish hen....

I am near the end of a first ever visit, from dh's middle brother. He is taking us out to dinner tonight. This is usually a delimna for us. He is from the upper west side of NYC, and rural america lacks in quality resturants. I remembered a long standing locally owned and operated, steakhouse. It was here when we first moved here in 1975 and the same man owns it. Haven't eaten there for many years. Haven't a clue what's on the menu.

and I'm looking forward to lotsa leftovers too..

I'm not hungry so nothing is jumping out at me.
I may attempt that roasted red pepper soup I've talked about forever.
Also may not.
I feel like lentil soup but know that'll never fly with the hubster.
I just may lentil soup and salad for me and last nights reruns for him.
Cookies, NYT bread and *carrot loaf cake though, are in the works.

* the 7 Up carrot loaf cake is being made with Mountain Dew as that's all I have that is even close. We're gonna bounce off the ceiling all night with the added caffeine in there

Grilled chicken breast sandwiches, on a bun, with tomato & lettuce, possibly vinegarette marinade/dressing, provolone cheese...

Any suggestions on what to serve on the side? My brain just went *&$%^#%$...

We're getting chinese take-out! I have to look over their menu again to see what I want. I always like to try something different, especially spicy! Ds is working ...so he's out. lol Dh will probably get his usual, General Tsos' Chicken. (I know I spelled that wrong) They have great egg rolls also.

Barb

Grilled chicken breast sandwiches, on a bun, with tomato & lettuce, possibly vinegarette marinade/dressing, provolone cheese...

Any suggestions on what to serve on the side? My brain just went *&$%^#%$...

How about a nice raw veggie tray with you dip of choice?

Back
Top Bottom