It's Here at Last!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That was funny!

BTW, if you don't look at this before Sunday is over, there is a little calendar next to the comic. Just click on 7/13.

:)Barbara

I just showed this to DW....She related a recent true story of a young mother (24) being chatised by her mother for buying Kroger cupcakes, not making "homemade" cup cakes for the baby's birthday party...The young mother said, "Mom, I walked up and down the aisle at both Walmart & Kroger...neither of them had one box of cupcake mix" :ermm::LOL::ohmy:

I just showed this to DW....She related a recent true story of a young mother (24) being chatised by her mother for buying Kroger cupcakes, not making "homemade" cup cakes for the baby's birthday party...The young mother said, "Mom, I walked up and down the aisle at both Walmart & Kroger...neither of them had one box of cupcake mix" :ermm::LOL::ohmy:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:omg, that sounds like when I was first cooking!! LOL

Last edited:
A little off topic, but this reminded me of something. When Maria Von Trapp and her family ("Sound of Music" fame) moved to the United States and started singing here, someone told her that they were good but they needed sex appeal. Maria went right to the card catalog at her local music store. She was getting frustrated because she couldn't find it. The store clerk asked her what she was trying to find, so she told her, "sex appeal." By the way, if you want to read the real story of the Von Trapp family, read "Maria," by Maria Von Trapp. Excellent book. Nothing like the movie (which she hated). I still enjoy the movie, but she was right--it was light-hearted fluff and there wasn't much realism to it. "Maria" isn't a "girlie" book. Men and women would enjoy it.

Sorry to go off topic.

:)Barbara

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom