If your home was a restaurant how would you name it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hmmm......

Dine at Your Own Risk
The Pepto Palace :sick: (Where the restroom is bigger than the dining room)
Worst Thing Since Sliced Bread
Don't Tip Where You Eat
BBQ :nuke:
The 9 Fingered Chef
The Adventures of Bacon Boy
The Ramen Noodle
McHotpocket's

Last edited:
I live on cemetery rd...... I don't know that I'd like to incorporate that into a name :ermm:

So, "Doghair Dinor"! (our regional spelling of diner)

I live on cemetery rd...... I don't know that I'd like to incorporate that into a name :ermm:

So, "Doghair Dinor"! (our regional spelling of diner)

LOL... oh, you could have so much fun with your restaurant name!!!!

Many moons ago, Buck and I both got degrees in restaurant management in anticipation of opening an inn/restaurant. We were negotiating a site, which was a beautiful stone home built in the late 1700s. One part still had the hard-packed dirt floor that was shiny from the many feet that had walked on it. The whole house was filled to the rafters with history. There was even a fantastic little walled cemetery on the property. Lots of acres covered with huge trees and the biggest boxwoods we'd ever seen. It was between Washington, DC and Baltimore, MD near a major roadway. The only way to get to the house from the main road was down a long winding narrow road. The home was called Greenwood and we had decided to call our place "The Grail at Greenwood."

Lots of unexpected/awful things happened, causing us to abandon our "Grail." I wonder if it's still there. All these years later, I can still see it and smell the boxwoods.

The Gravy Boat!

I don't eat gravy nearly as often as I would like, but if it has gravy (or sauce) I probably love it (beef stew, pot roast with roasted potatoes and gravy, turkey dinner with mashed potatoes, dressing, and gravy, porcupine meatballs with mashed potatoes and sauce, chop suey over rice, etc.).

Of course, I would have to find a way to get some good Mexican food on the menu too!

:)Barbara

Well, good timing for this question.....I've been dithering over baking to commision but delivered a paid or cake to someone I didn't know for the first time this week! I painted the box and chose a name (for if this goes furher and I need a business account).

Say hello to the proud owner of the possible business! 'Replete' (no one leaves my table any other way!)

"Beth's Home Cooking"

That could mean that the food served was prepared by Beth in a home style.

Or it could mean that Beth ain't here; she's home cooking:LOL:

I’d call it “Have It All”. Kind of a play on words for when people are talking about where they are going to eat that night.

Person 1: What are you doing tonight?
Person 2: We’re going to Have It All!

Word of mouth ought to be great.

I can see it now, Larry. Instead of toothpicks, a container of floss on every table :rolleyes:

Years ago I went to a dental convention up in Toronto. One of the Theme nights was Country Western. Ribs, chili, corn on the cob... was searved. And after the meal, the waiters and waitresses came around with a tray full of toothpicks and floss :). It was kind of bizarre seeing about 300 people flossing at once .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom