Whatcha eatin', Saturday, July 19th, 2008?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Spent most of the day shopping in Reno, NV to restock the fridge with fruits and veggies after throwing most of it out when I got back home on Thursday. A friend and I went to a farmer's market and I bought: tomatoes, eggplant, zucchini, crookneck, and pattypan squash, pluots, organic radishes (some were white), lemon cucumber, etc. Then we went to the Whole Foods market and bought more stuff. When I got home I was too tired to cook, so I had leftover beef fajitas.

it's a cinch to do, here is the recipe from the web site that you'll be able to follow instructions. if you need any help, we've mostly all made it in here and are usually very happy with the results. It's really sort of a no fail bread, trick is, you have to have a vessel that is very heavy, with a very heavy also lid, that can take very hot heat, cause you put it in the preheated vessel with lid on then quickly shove it back in the very hot oven. So no wood or plastic nobs as I stupidly learned myself, duh Lefselover...........

Thank you very much.:chef:

Back
Top Bottom